Life Coach for Inmates
- Important steps to take to break the ties that bind ex-offenders to criminal activity
- Effective strategies for distancing yourself from negative friends, family members and associates
- Setting realistic goals
Every speech is designed to reach the audience where they are in life. He focuses on the issues that are most germane and provides innovative and realistic solutions. His efforts have been well received because he utilizes his street smarts as well as his Master's Degree in Criminal Justice to convey a message that is sung from the heart!Speech topics include:
- "From Gangsta to Graduate"
- "From Prison to PhD"
- "Creating a Successful Reentry: Failing is not an option!"
- "The Power of Gang Denunciation"
- "The School to Prison Pipeline"
- "Finding Resilience in Adversity"
- "Effective Leadership for High School Students"
- "The Relationship between Black History and Criminal Justice"
- "The Importance of Sacrifice"
- "Innovative Solutions to End Gang Violence"
- "Developing Resiliency in At-Risk Youth"
- "From Delinquency to Doctorate"
- "Navigating the Road from Prisoner to Community"
- "Fatherlessness and Crime"
- Gangs-Providing the fundamental truths about gangs through self reflection and scholarly articles. He provides photos and a power point presentation that resonates with each participant. He has successfully helped youth denounce gang leadership or affiliation for years. Jason Sole provides trainings for staff as well as students.
- Reentry- Helping others understand how collateral sanctions, peer pressure, and rejection are merely obstacles is a message that Jason speaks everyday. He motivates ex-offenders to keep their eyes on the prize by standing as a symbol of hope for others that believe that they can't possibly succeed. He walks ex-offenders through the bumps that they may face in their journey and provides effective solutions to see past those obstacles.
Jason is a national trainer for The Council, as well as a facilitator. The Council is a strengths-based group approach to promote boys' and young men's safe, strong and healthy passage through pre-teen and adolescent years. The Council meets a core developmental need in boys for strong, positive relationships. In this structured environment, boys and young men gain the vital opportunity to address masculine definitions and behaviors and build their capacities to find their innate value and create good lives - individually and collectively! In addition, Jason provides gang, prisoner reentry, and diversity training throughout the country.